Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looking for an EXIST

Everyone have a mask , so do you . Nobody can be perfect .So am I .
I speak with weird sentences and accents , why can't I ? So stop teasing.
I don't ever wanna be there in your complicated condition , I don't want to listen .
I don't want to care , I just want to be silent .

Everyone's have a mask , nothing is real or true . WHO CARE ??
What makes your belief so strong?? Nothing can be real . Watch out ...
Whoever smile at you will stab you on your back , whoever care about you will
not be so nice when you make up a mess . Nobody can be Jessus or Buddha .

Nobody's Perfect ! Remember that ~!!

So hold your mask tight and keep your mouth shut .

No comments: